Wednesday, January 11, 2012

White Slipcovered Sofa

I love it! My sofa looks better than the one featured in this month's Architectural Digest. You are going to get so much business when everyone sees it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jan 2012 Issue
We love calls like this.


And she's right. Our slipcover looks pretty darn good. I wish I had a picture of it in her home. Hopefully I'll be able to get one soon. We've got a few other projects in the works for her. 









 BEFORE


AFTER

All wrapped up in the shop so it stays nice and white.

Matching chairs



ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST - Issue

Designed by Stephen Sills and Assoc., Manhattan, NY

There's something about white furniture that is so simple and gorgeous.

But these people clearly don't have a 10 year old that likes to eat on the couch, or dogs that think they're humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...