Friday, September 30, 2011

Picking fabric for your sofa

Don't be afraid of color. Or large prints. Be daring, be bold! It will make your heart happy. You didn't know that did you. Well now you do. An ugly and uncomfortable sofa that stresses you out and makes you sad is bad for your heart.

I haven't lost it. It is possible I've had too much coffee though.

Check out this sofa we're reupholstering. We're halfway done. The team is taking great care to match the patterns. Cushions are getting sewn. The skirt fabric has been cut so it lines up perfectly with the pattern in the fabric.

It's going to be awesome and so much better than it's old plaid self.

I can't wait to see it. And it's not even my sofa.







Renee is the master.

Fabric: Pindler & Pindler
Pattern: Honfleur
Color: Palm

I promise to post "after" pictures when it's all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...