Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Polka Dot Chairs


It's so nice when a client knows what they want.

The new client belonging to this polka dot fabric walked into our showroom for the first time this summer. There were several people looking at fabrics and the table was a mess. Fortunately, she knew exactly what she wanted. Her plan was to completely change the look of her living room with a bold fabric in black, white and gray.

I knew exactly what to show her so I immediately pulled the Clarke & Clarke book and showed her some big bold prints. Her face lit up when she saw the polka dots.

"This is perfect. I want to paint the walls black. No more country chic." she said with a great big smile. "I'll email you pictures of my chairs so you can give me an estimate."

I couldn't believe it when I saw the chairs. This was going to be quite a change. Goodbye country blue.

We talked about the style of the chair once she was ready to go. I I thought the chairs would look great without a skirt and with the legs painted to match the tone of the fabric. She agreed.

Looking at the chairs now I know we made the right choice.

BEFORE



Clarke & Clarke fabric arrived. I couldn't wait for them to rip off the blue.

Lining up the dots

All done. It looks amazing.



The client absolutely loves her new chairs. She has promised to send me pictures of the living room once it's all decorated.

Her couch is next. I can't wait to see what she picks. Here is a picture to give her some inspiration.

Bolero Collection by Clarke & Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...