Monday, August 22, 2011

Custom chair in six weeks


 
Sometimes customers can't find what they're looking for in a retail store so we make them a custom piece to their exact specifications.

This was the case with one of our favorite customers. She told us one day that she had been searching for an extra chair for her living room and nothing was quite right.

She described what she was looking for and we immediately knew we could make it for her.

We showed her some samples, she selected a fabric, and {poof} six weeks later she has a completely unique, custom-made chair that was made just for her.


First coat of stain and springs are installed.

Second coat of stain applied. Now it's ready for the fabric.

Ready to go home!
I love watching the guys in the workroom put it all together. They're so talented it's really fun to watch. I'm not sure they think it's so much fun being watched. But they put up with me.

Feel free to stop by and I'll give you a tour of the workroom. I love showing off all the jobs in progress. I'm sure this is another of my quirks that they just love! Actually, they're quite proud of the work they do. They don't mind at all.

Chair details: Maple wood, cinnamon satin finish, Bergamo fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...