Saturday, August 6, 2011

Three Chairs. Ready for delivery.

I love showing people our work. The guys in our work room do such a nice job.

I'm constantly taking customers to the back to show them pieces in progress. This probably isn't a good thing because it's such a mess back there. But no one seems to mind. They are always struck by the beauty of the furniture. The mess just seems to disappear.

I hope so anyway.

Here are a few chairs we completed this week.

The double welt adds such a nice, finished look.

Ready for delivery.

I just love the unexpected, bold pattern on this chair.


The guys just love it when I'm in their space snapping away.

New covers for the feather cushions are cut and ready to sew.
All done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...