Thursday, August 25, 2011

Favorite arm chairs made over

This first time client came in about six months ago. She's a busy working gal and felt a tad overwhelmed by all the fabric choices in our store. It was too much for her to deal with so she went home to think about it.

Fast forward a a few months and another client came in saying she was there to help her daughter-in-law select fabrics for two arm chairs. We got to talking (of course) and I found out the daughter-in-law was the same customer I had helped a few months prior.

What a nice mother-in-law! And what a great relationship they must have.

We narrowed down the fabrics to a few selections we thought she would like. Our goal was to make it as easy as possible for her to decide so we could turn these chairs into something beautiful again.
BEFORE
Ok, keeping it real here. The chairs looked a lot better before the guys started stripping them. I just didn't get my first picture soon enough. So imagine them fully covered.

Ok. Now move on.
 

The client came in a few days later with her fabric selection. I was super excited with the fabric she selected. It was crisp and contemporary, and would completely change the look of the chairs.


We discussed switching to a tailored upholstered look, versus the loose slip cover she had before. I also recommended she lose the skirt and show the chair legs. She agreed.


Adding the welt.
Waiting for the back and seat cushion.

The chairs came out amazing. They don't look like the same chairs, which is one of my favorite things we do at Pollin's. It's like magic.

Done.


In the truck. Ready to be delivered.
We delivered them last Friday and I hear (from the guys) she was grinning ear to ear. I think she's ready to do another chair. Yay!


Now I'm grinning like a proud mama.

Chair details: Fabricut fabric, pattern coldfield, color leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...